Pages

02 August 2013

A-0

This is the day I've been waiting for since I was first approved for Rotary Youth Exchange! I AM ON MY WAY TO AUSTRALIA! This morning when I got up my parents and brother (only in it for the food) went out to IHOP for breakfast before going back to my house to say goodbye to my aunt and cousins, one of which wanted to tell the TSA that I was a terrorist to keep me from going! 
After that my brother went to work then my grandparents accompanied myself and my parents to the airport. After checking in, we just stayed outside the security checkpoint for an hour because my grandparents couldn't come through. Once that was over, my parents saw me to the gate and I took off to Dallas, which is where I sit now. The flight was a little bumpy with some turbulence, but I managed to get some sleep.





No comments: