Pages

30 July 2013

A-2

So Monday I finally received my travel package from the travel agency with all of my final flight plans and stuff, including a drawstring bag with their logo on it, which I packed to bring with me. That said, Monday I also packed almost all of my stuff except for the gifts and some things here and there that I may have forgotten at first. However, now for this week until I depart the States, I have to live out of my suitcase and make sure I put pack any clothes I take from the suitcase. I plan to do laundry Thursday and then I will double-check that I have everything that I plan to bring.

Then today I spent a long day getting things ready to go to Oz. This morning I went to North Haven's Rotary Club meeting and briefly spoke to the club and said goodbye and thank you for sponsoring me. From there I, after a doctors appointment, I spent some time looking for gifts and trinkets, making a stop at the Yale bookstore. Then I closed up anything outstanding with the Marine Cadets when I went to lunch with my CO. So after all that, I am just about set to go come Friday! Almost there!!!

No comments: