Pages

31 December 2013

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! It has been just about 5 months since I arrived to Australia and it has been possibly the best 5 months I have and maybe will ever have in my entire life! I just want to thank everyone who has been a part of it and all those who helped make it happen! Thank you to my parents and family for supporting me on my exchange! Thanks to the Rotary Club of North Haven, Conn. for sponsoring me for this exchange, specifically Debbie Volain for her help getting this done! Thanks again to the Rotary District 7980 for doing the same, and for the help of Sue Horton and all the other committee members for helping prepare me and making sure that I was ready for this awesome time! Thanks to the Rotary District 9710 for hosting me and to Rohan Gleeson and John Britton for organising my exchange and making it actually happen. Thanks to the Rotary Club of Moruya for hosting me here in one of the best places on Earth! Thanks to Carol Young, my counsellor for supporting me and helping me while I'm here! Thanks finally to all my host families, those who have already hosted me and had to hire a cow ;) and to those who will host me in the future! It has been great and has meant a lot! THanks also to all the fantastic friends I have made and the great fun you have given me! It wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks again to everyone who made this happen for giving me the best experience ever! Happy New Years! GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS IN THE NEW YEAR!

No comments: